[Cryptech Tech] Roadmap & remarks about the opportunity of developing a secure TOR router on the Novena platform.

★ STMAN ★ stman at riseup.net
Wed Aug 6 12:16:22 UTC 2014

Dear Joachim,

I am not building a new CPU from scratch, it is useless, I am using OpenRISC as a base code, and customizing it.
I would to come closer from Forth (And also Bernd) as long as we are working on very similar things.

Building a TOR processor, a non-micro-coded processor, a pure hard coded logic controller, is from far the best approach to reduce the attack surface to the minimum level.

This is very encouraging.