[Cryptech Tech] Introduction

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Thu Feb 23 15:08:21 UTC 2017

Joachim Strömbergson wrote:
> Earlier in the project there were at least a temporary
> need/interest/demand for a PCIe version.

I too have interest in a PCIe host interface. It's great for many use
cases.

And single lane seems quite tolerant.

> We should be able to at least support one Ethernet interface to allow
> something else besides USB and higher data rate

It still needs to remain outside the trust boundary.

I don't think any host interface (be it PCIe, USB3, GbE or something
else) can be implemented on the FPGA which is inside the trust boundary.

//Peter