[Cryptech Tech] Novena dev-bridge board status

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Jun 22 23:03:03 UTC 2015

Fredrik Thulin wrote:
> After a couple of long days I've put together what I believe is the
> dev-bridge board I will produce (unless someone takes a look and
> shouts out really quickly about issues).

I think it will be just fine for development. Gerbers look all right.
May want to exclude .G?P unless the board house also makes you a
stencil.

I've attached a .png showing one example of the problem I tried to
describe earlier. It's not critical for functionality, but may want
to address it later. The red angle is too tight. Suggest the green
routing instead.

//Peter