[Cryptech Tech] Invitation to orconf

Olof Kindgren olof.kindgren at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 19:24:19 UTC 2015

Hi cryptech devs,

Sorry for spamming the list, but I wasn't quite sure who of you to
contact, so I wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on anyone as I
think cryptech is a really interesting project

My name is Olof Kindgren and I'm contacting you as a member of the
OpenRISC community and arranger of the yearly OpenRISC conference,
orconf.

We are currently planning for the upcoming orconf at Ideasquare, CERN,
Geneva, Switzerland on October 9-11. The focus of the conference has
traditionally been on the OpenRISC CPU, but we have gradually
transformed into a meeting place for Open Source projects in general
with focus on programmable logic and we would therefore be delighted
to have you join us as either a presenter or a regular visitor. The
conference is free of charge, but we won't be able to assist with any
travel grants.

You can read more about the past and current conferences at http://orconf.org
We are also available on #openrisc at irc.freenode.net
Hope to hear from you.