[Cryptech Tech] coretest_hashes now with much higher performance

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Fri May 9 13:13:40 UTC 2014

> I have now updated the uart with the ability to set the bitrate as well
> as number of data- and stop bits via the control interface.

does anyone configure anything other than 8/1/N?

< sense of humor, or at least irony, required past this point >

( do you wear a steampunk outfit when creating arcane things such as
  uarts?  :)

fwiw, i have arranged (for real) to borrow a vt100 for the ietf/toronto
terminal room, so the damned terminal room has an actual terminal.  i
had planned to hook it up to a pi with a guest account and net access.
i could instead kludge it up to my terasic cyclone.  is there something
we can demo to the curious to promote cryptech?

randy