[Cryptech Core] about that agenda

Phil Roberts roberts at dkey.org
Fri Jul 28 14:16:36 UTC 2017

I’ll be putting together an agenda between now and the f2f.  Rob suggested it would be a good idea to start making a list of topics/questions for the discussion and contributed a couple of ideas to that.  So, let’s start with that.  Please feel free to suggest additions.

“Business” side
- current funding status
- prospects for future funding (donations, research proposals, partnerships, grants)
- Diamond Key not-for-profit status and how does that fit in?
- who is using the Alpha, what for, and where might that lead?
- is it time for another run of boards, and should they be any different than what’s in the alpha today?

Technical stuff
- what algorithms do we need at this point?
- is optimizing RSA the most important thing we need to be working on right now?
- what should the next set of things on the roadmap be?  (the list post alpha from Berlin is here: https://trac.cryptech.is/wiki/PostAlphaPlan