[Cryptech Core] CrypTech Face-to-Face Sep 20-21

Phil Roberts roberts at dkey.org
Tue Jul 25 14:24:58 UTC 2017

CrypTech Face-to-Face Meeting Stockholm Sep 20-21

Hi folks,

we’ve arranged space for a face-to-face meeting in Stockholm on September 20 and 21 in the SUNET offices Tulegatan 113 53 Stockholm.  The developers and the business team plan to be there.  Leif has suggested that the Hotel Birger Jarl (http://www.birgerjarl.se/default-en.html <http://www.birgerjarl.se/default-en.html>) is a convenient place to stay.

I will follow-up with a specific agenda but the plan will be to have a status update on development and funding and work out a plan for going forward for the next year.

Regards,
Phil