[Cryptech Core] about that agenda

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sat Jul 29 19:00:37 UTC 2017

Phil Roberts wrote:
> Please feel free to suggest additions.
..
> Technical stuff
> - algorithms
> - optimizing RSA
> - next set of things on the roadmap

My goal is to have a rewritten functional USB firmware for my daughterboards
in Stockholm at the latest. That's still USB-serial. Maybe we want to talk
about Host<->HSM USB protocols f2f?

And should I make and bring more daughterboards, assuming firmware works?

(There's a simpler design for production; Atmel SAMD11C 14-pin Cortex-M0
for <1EUR at 1qty with hard USB and clock recovery from USB host; no crystal.
Different USB stack, but MIT licensed code exists. Only flashable via SWD,
which is probably a feature. :)

//Peter