[Cryptech Core] what next for CrypTech?

Basil Dolmatov dol at reedcat.net
Fri Jun 3 16:05:28 UTC 2016

I think it is necessary.
Whole bunch of things were postponed for the sake of alpha being complete at Berlin.
After workshop it will be reasonable to meet in order to list the tasks and schedule it.

I would propose to do it _after_ workshop, having clear picture of the results of alpha presentation and fresh feedback from workshop participants.

dol@ с iPad