[Cryptech Core] invitations for Berlin workshop

Phil Roberts roberts at isoc.org
Thu Jun 2 19:36:28 UTC 2016

Sure.  Waiting for confirmations but the following have said they are
likely:
Afrinic: Amreesh Phokeer
ARIN: Andy Newton
RIPE: Oleg Muravskiy
LACNIC: Carlos Martinez
KnotDNS: Ondrej Sury
NLnetlabs: Benno Overeinder
.at: Alexander Mayrhofer
IIS: Patrick Wallstrom
switch: Daniel Stirnimann
gr.net: Yannis Mitsos

On 6/2/16, 2:29 PM, "Core on behalf of Heather Flanagan"
<core-bounces at cryptech.is on behalf of hlf at sphericalcowconsulting.com>