[Cryptech Core] giving away boards?

Phil Roberts roberts at isoc.org
Thu Jun 2 19:29:44 UTC 2016

Most of the folks who are interested in doing alpha testing have no problem paying for their boards.  I've told them we don't have a lot of money and are trying to recover costs for the boards.

There have been a couple of folks who are interested in doing alpha testing, and who might contribute code as a result of that, but are independent consultants and don't have the ability to pay for boards.  This leads to two questions:

- are there circumstances where we want to cover the cost of boards for folks?

- in a specific case, one person is willing to make sure CrypTech Alpha works with BIND.  I don't know whether we already have that covered or this is something that would be worthwhile to have done.

Regards,
Phil