[Cryptech Core] News about the EoY report

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Fri Jan 15 19:48:51 UTC 2016

Heather Flanagan wrote:
> I’m a little hesitant to move Updates to the top level of menu
> items seeing as how we’re not actually adding updates on any
> regular basis (last one was in September).

For such a small project in terms of contributors aspiring to have
such a large impact on the world I think trimonthly updates are fine.

If funding and knowledge allows expanding project activities then
updates naturally expand along. I suggest to state that clearly on
the updates page.

Maybe "Want more updates? Give us more money kthx."

//Peter