[Cryptech Core] News about the EoY report

Heather Flanagan hlf at sphericalcowconsulting.com
Fri Jan 15 19:57:45 UTC 2016

On January 15, 2016 at 11:49:04 AM, Peter Stuge (peter at stuge.se) wrote:

Heather Flanagan wrote:
> I’m a little hesitant to move Updates to the top level of menu
> items seeing as how we’re not actually adding updates on any
> regular basis (last one was in September).

For such a small project in terms of contributors aspiring to have
such a large impact on the world I think trimonthly updates are fine.

If funding and knowledge allows expanding project activities then
updates naturally expand along. I suggest to state that clearly on
the updates page.

Maybe "Want more updates? Give us more money kthx."

Hmm, we could so something with that. What about “These updates brought to you by our funders [insert link to funding page here]. More funders mean more updates!”  I’ll take this up with the Marketing team.

--
Heather Flanagan
Sent with Airmail