[Cryptech Core] Fwd: cryptech in istanbul room

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sat Jul 11 19:45:43 UTC 2015

From: Randy Bush <randy at psg.com>
To: Warren Kumari <warren at kumari.net>
Cc: Jim Martin <jim at daedelus.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 12:44:02 -0700
Subject: cryptech in istanbul room

as you know, cryptech is meeting in the istanbul room
  o friday - core team prepping for saturday
  o saturday - open workshop (see https://trac.cryptech.is/wiki/PrahaWorkshop)

when we asked ams for the space (with jari's approval), we specifically
said, while net would be nice, we could do without.  we did not want to
cause problems for the noc.

friday, we can make do with 3g dongles etc.

saturday, it would be may be necessary to have at least a local
lan/wifi, not necessarily connected to the internet, so folk can get
from laptops to novenas etc.

  o do you have a switch we can borrow so we can connect the novenas on
    ether?

  o so you have some sort of wireless/router so we can put up at least
    a local cloud on the same lan?

if not, no biggie.  i am still in the states and can go into seattle and
hit worst buy or whatever.

thanks!

randy