[Cryptech Core] dev-bridge status

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Wed Jul 8 20:51:47 UTC 2015

On Wednesday, July 08, 2015 11:24:47 PM Павел Шатов wrote:
> On 08.07.2015 22:01, Fredrik Thulin wrote:
> > I have blinking LED from the dev-bridge board running with SYSCLK 180 MHz.
> >
> > /Fredrik
>
> Great, accept my congratulations!

Thanks!

> Fredrik, will I be able to take one such dev-bridge board home from
> Prague? If you don't have enough time to solder all the components by
> the 17th, I can solder them myself later, when I return home.

I will make sure to have one, or even two for you. I've got 11 PCBs.

Thanks for the offer to solder yourself, I might not have time to test all
parts of the circuit before the meeting, but I really hope to have the parts
necessary for your FMC work tested and mounted by then. The untested parts
might come in a do-it-yourself kit form =).