[Cryptech Core] draft it-project agreement

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Mon May 26 03:40:27 UTC 2014

*much* better

  o 1.1, maybe "hardware/software" as opposed to just "software."

  o all rights are assigned to nordunet, which then makes them public
    (cc and bsd).  the ietf way would be for the dev to license to
    nordunet (but the ipr is not made derivable).  as the ipr is dumped
    into cc and bsd, i am not sure we care.

  o 4.4, why should supplier pay for defending nordunet against possibly
    frivolous suit?  think nsa (possibly indirect) attack.

  o 7.1, due to funding, i would expect fixed terms and reissue as
    needed.  nordunet may not want to issue for period longer than bank.

i think we are extremely close.  thank you and ulf, i believe.

randy