[Cryptech Core] draft it-project agreement

Leif Johansson leifj at sunet.se
Fri May 23 19:05:54 UTC 2014

I'm sending this to both Ulf and the core list. For those who don't
know: Ulf is the NORDUnet CFO and is responsible for our $$$

This *only* applies to those who will be funded by the project. I'm
therefor primarily seeking feedback from the prospective signatories,
i.e Kirei (Jacob), Dragon Research (Randy et al), Ispik (Fredrik T),
SecWorks (Joakim)

Feel free to send me your comments directly and I'll have Peter Dyer
from Foyen (the law firm) attempt to integrate your review comments.

Remember: this is a draft. If something looks totally crazy to you
its probably because we haven't fixed it yet :-)

	Cheers Leif