[Cryptech Tech] Ed25519 and Curve25519 documentation

Vít Mašek mmasekvit at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 08:57:28 UTC 2021

Hello,

my name is Vít Mašek and I currently work on my own Ed25519 open-source IP
core as my bachelor thesis. I search for some other implementations and
came across your repositories on
https://trac.cryptech.is/wiki/GitRepositories.

However, I have found only the source codes that told me almost nothing
about how exactly you implemented these cores. So I would like to ask you,
if there is some better documentation for the Ed25519 and Curve25519 cores
also with the math units and so on. Do you have some datapath diagrams, FSM
graphs, algorithms you use?

Thank you so much. Any help will help.

Have a nice day
Vít Mašek