[Cryptech Tech] Fwd: cryptech question

Stephen Farrell stephen.farrell at cs.tcd.ie
Thu Mar 29 15:20:54 UTC 2018

Hiya,

I chatted briefly with Kenny at the IETF meeting about the
discussion we had in Stockholm about maybe being able to do
better with blinding as per the below. I'd say it'd be worth
having a chat with him about this. (I guess with Paul, me
and Kenny initially, but yell if you think it'd be better
to do it on this list and/or add someone else in.)

I'm happy to summarise back to this list if there's any
likely change,

Cheers,
S.