[Cryptech Tech] Case for the Alpha

Peter Gutmann pgut001 at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Wed Mar 9 09:36:19 UTC 2016

Fredrik Thulin <fredrik at thulin.net> writes:

>Does anyone on this list know someone at Intel that might help us out here?
>We can't find the cases alone available for purchase anywhere.

I'll make inquiries with some contacts, but I'd be extremely surprised if
Intel sold you standalone NUC cases.  They're part of a complete product, not
something you can buy standalone.

If it doesn't have to be aluminium, you can always use a service like Ponoko
to make anything you want out of, say, clear acrylic sheet, which would be
kinda cool, like the infinite numbers of clear Pi/BeagleBone/whatever cases.

Peter.