[Cryptech Tech] design software

★ STMAN ★ stman at riseup.net
Sun Jan 17 12:15:58 UTC 2016

Hi !

There is a very nice « in the middle choice » for PCB schematics/routing/auto-routing/emulation(spice) between free and non free (commercial) softwares, it is Boardmaker3 : The licence is affordable (350 € / year), and there is a Free version that can be used to check the designs.
Boardmaker2, the older version, is completly free.

Adium is great but too expansive.

Regards,

Stman.