[Cryptech Tech] review of Alpha schematics

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Tue Dec 29 11:51:04 UTC 2015

Hi all

Pavel and I have been working on completing the Alpha board schematics.

Although some details like finding a suitable SD/MMC connector still remain they are complete
enough for us to solicit review by others now.

Please help us review these schematics to make a great Alpha board!

A PDF is available here

  https://wiki.cryptech.is/browser/hardware/eagle/alpha/rev02/rev02.pdf[1]

but I would recommend using Eagle CAD to review the schematics, to be able to highlight
nets, search for nets and also see the descriptions on the sheets.

The descriptions don't make it into the PDF and I haven't had the time to investigate how to
annotate PDFs.

All the files are available in this Git repository:

  https://git.cryptech.is/hardware.git

/Fredrik

--------
[1] https://wiki.cryptech.is/browser/hardware/eagle/alpha/rev02/rev02.pdf