[Cryptech Tech] Where can be found the lastest version of the CSPRNG designed for the novena ?

★ STMAN ★ stman at riseup.net
Tue Jan 12 10:57:12 UTC 2016

Thank you very much !

Glad to see you have perfectly documented everything and implemented it on several FPGA, at least, Xilinx and Altera ! I have been following some of the technical discussions you had in the mailing list for more than a year, and I really appreciated the way this project was conducted.

Let me download everything, read the docs carefully, and I will be back to you very soon !

Kind regards,

Frederic.