[Cryptech Tech] Where can be found the lastest version of the CSPRNG designed for the novena ?

★ STMAN ★ stman at riseup.net
Mon Jan 11 13:35:13 UTC 2016

Hi everybody !

I need to get the lastest version of the CSPRNG you have developped these two last years for the Novena, in order to integrate it into another Free and Open project I am working on : I am working on the XFREE Microprocessor project, which is a new free, open and secure FPGA based processor architecture, which main features (You are all going to love them) are :

- Definitely (mathematicaly proven) stops Stacks and Buffer Overflow low level security breaches.
- Definitely stops R.O.P (Return Oriented Programming).
- And definitely stops, at the present stage of development, most of the « integer » overflow family security breaches.

The grace of this new architecture is being compatible with standard « processor programming models » meanings it can be implemented on top of « any » know processor architecture (X86, ARM, 68k, or whatever !).

I order to finalize this development, it now time for me to integrate a trustable PRNG into the design of the processor itself, in order to secure a few things.

Could the lead developper in charge of the CSPRNG here could get in touch with me in order to feed me with the latest source code (VHDL) AND documentation AND schematics, plus the licensing conditions (GPL I guess ?) ?

I am looking forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,

Frédéric JOUVIN.
a.k.a Stman

@stmanfr