[Cryptech Tech] Alpha keystore flash always writeable

Pavel Shatov meisterpaul1 at yandex.ru
Thu Feb 4 20:47:45 UTC 2016

On 04.02.2016 23:30, Peter Stuge wrote:
> Fredrik Thulin wrote:
>> Only bugfixes and essential changes get in - does the jumper pass
>> the criteria?
>
> Maybe it can take the place of the SD slot. :)
>
> On a more serious note I'll see if I can draw you a symbol,
> footprint, schematic and layout for the little ARM, so that
> you can just do a copy and paste to replace the FTDIs.
>
> If nothing else I guess it proves a point.

Fredrik, do we have an unused UART in STM32? I was thinking, maybe we
can add a 4-pin header (TX, RX, 3V3, GND) to Alpha. Peter can then
design simple extension board with little ARM and USB connector. Once
the board and protocol firmware for the little ARM are ready, we will be
able to throw away FTDIs and just borrow Peter's design. What do you think?

--
With best regards,
Pavel Shatov