[Cryptech Tech] What's up with the Crowdsupply campaign?

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Fri Dec 9 14:47:41 UTC 2016

So, the update which was posted (on Oct 12th, almost 2 months ago) says:
"The next batch will be ready by mid-November and we expect all outstanding
and new orders to ship by November 21."

I sent email through the Crowdsupply "Ask Cryptech a question" link on Nov
24th and got a reply saying:

"Good point. I've actually asked the team to post an update - along those
lines - already. Our production partner (propoint) is busy running the
production line as we speak. The delay is mostly because we/they were
trying to figure out why we got such high failure rate the first time
around. We hope this (final) delay won't be more than 2 weeks."

That was 15 days ago -- backers probably care much about the shipping
delays, but the lack of updates is disturbing.

At this point I've lost interest in the project...