[Cryptech Tech] Alpha layout done (not a joke)

Jacob jacob at edamaker.com
Fri Apr 1 16:57:18 UTC 2016

Thanks.

- When do you plan to send the files out for fabrication?
- Will you ask for layout corrections if not show stoppers?

It will take days to do a proper review.
 From a rudimentary check:

1. I could not find Fiducials on the board for the pick&place assembly
machine.
2. USB traces / ESD protection can be improved. No show stopper though.
What's the purpose of J2/J3?

Jacob