[Cryptech Tech] Tech Digest, Vol 24, Issue 3

Peter Franušić pfranusic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 21:36:37 UTC 2015

Hi Randy.

I've subscribed to two mailing lists.
Also downloaded a bunch of files.
Took a quick look at them last night.

It appears that most of the C and Verilog coding is done.
However, it looks like there's a need for documentation.
This interests me --- could learn a lot about the HSM.

I use LaTeX for typesetting.  But LaTeX graphics are a pain.
Have Inkscape on my Mac, but don't really like using it.
So I'm currently working on an alternative...

The idea is to draft all figures on graph paper,
use a scanner that outputs in bitmap format, then
use potrace (http://potrace.sourceforge.net/) to generate SVG files,
and include pointers to the SVGs in the LaTeX source files.

Anyway, those are my thoughts so far.

Peter