[Cryptech Tech] New Repository Structure

Linus Nordberg linus at nordberg.se
Tue Mar 24 08:13:39 UTC 2015

Rob Austein <sra at hactrn.net> wrote
Mon, 23 Mar 2015 20:53:36 -0500:

| - Routine software updates yesterday installed a new version of git on
|   bikeshed (uh oh).

If it's not too cumbersome to install the older version again, that
might be an interesting experiment.

| - Since this is showing up via HTTPS with a known certificate, it's
|   not stream corruption by some middlebox, the problem is at one (or
|   both) of the endpoints.

What's terminating the TLS connection server end? Seen anything weird in
its logs? For information, I too have reproduced the problem (using git
2.1.4 and curl 7.38.0).

(Haven't seen this before, do not claim having any particular
git-http-backend skills.)