[Cryptech Tech] New Repository Structure

Павел Шатов meisterpaul1 at yandex.ru
Mon Mar 23 20:45:55 UTC 2015

Hello!

I've finished development of GOST hash core. I verified that it works
fine in simulator, now I need to verify it in actual hardware on Novena.
For that purpose I decided to pull a fresh copy of sources from our new
repository. I faced two problems:

1. When I try to clone core/platform/novena I see this:

paul at novena-board-paul:~/fpga$ git clone
https://git.cryptech.is/core/platform/novena.git
Cloning into 'novena'...
error: inflate: data stream error (incorrect header check)
error: inflate: data stream error (incorrect header check)
error: inflate: data stream error (incorrect header check)
error: inflate: data stream error (incorrect header check)
error: File 283bfbeeb7fb5767815c10ea98bb155638d4bfb3
(https://git.cryptech.is/core/platform/novena.git/objects/28/3bfbeeb7fb5767815c10ea98bb155638d4bfb3)
corrupt
Checking connectivity... done.

2. When I create new project in ISE with all the sources, it won't
synthesize, because in global_selector.v SHA core addresses are
undefined. As far as I remember, we decided to have a separate segment
with global registers. Why are there hash cores in this global segment?
I see that SHA cores are present in both global_selector.v and
hash_selector.v, it seems to me, that they should be removed from the
global selector.

--
With best regards,
Pavel Shatov