[Cryptech Tech] STM32F4 <-> Novena Bridge

Jacob jacob at edamaker.com
Fri Jun 5 20:08:48 UTC 2015

On 6/5/2015 10:40 PM, Павел Шатов wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Fredrik, this is mostly for you. My suggestions regarding connection of
> STM32F4 to Novena are listed in the attached PDF file.
>
> --
> With best regards,
> Pavel Shatov

Apologies if I've missed some important development, but what is the
purpose of creating that bridge PCB? no memory/fpga chips on board?
I guess there has been some private communication on this?

P.S. trying to get myself re-oriented, I see that the alpha board
strategy wiki needs urgent updating...

Jacob