[Cryptech Tech] Novena dev-bridge board status

Jacob jacob at edamaker.com
Wed Jul 8 20:00:30 UTC 2015

On 7/8/2015 10:47 PM, Fredrik Thulin wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 08, 2015 10:30:14 PM Jacob wrote:
>> Fredrik, I saw your post on the Core mailing list that you got the LED
>> flashing. This is terrific news, since it shows that the clock
>> circuitry, CPU, and its Power Supply are operating just fine. Great.
>>
>> P.S. May I suggest to post news related to the board on the Tech list,
>> since the Core list is only open to a tightly controlled group.
>
> Absolutely, sorry if my choice of list offended you or anyone else. The one-
> line status update to the core list was only to let them know we will have a
> dev-bridge board at the upcoming workshop in Prague.

No offense taken at all. I understand why the post was directed at the
Core group, but I assume that they also read the Tech list, and as you
put more components ( I saw the picture you posted...) and continue
testing, posting in Tech would help me to post feedback if required.

> Real status will be reported here once I've put more (most?) of the components
> on the board. For now, I just put on the bare minimum of components plus some
> LEDs. I still haven't tried the real power circuitry for example.

It's still exciting to watch as you go through the verification steps.