[Cryptech Tech] Novena dev-bridge board status

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Wed Jul 8 19:47:42 UTC 2015

On Wednesday, July 08, 2015 10:30:14 PM Jacob wrote:
> Fredrik, I saw your post on the Core mailing list that you got the LED
> flashing. This is terrific news, since it shows that the clock
> circuitry, CPU, and its Power Supply are operating just fine. Great.
>
> P.S. May I suggest to post news related to the board on the Tech list,
> since the Core list is only open to a tightly controlled group.

Absolutely, sorry if my choice of list offended you or anyone else. The one-
line status update to the core list was only to let them know we will have a
dev-bridge board at the upcoming workshop in Prague.

Real status will be reported here once I've put more (most?) of the components
on the board. For now, I just put on the bare minimum of components plus some
LEDs. I still haven't tried the real power circuitry for example.