[Cryptech Tech] Short note on the current FPGA activities

Joachim Strömbergson joachim at secworks.se
Sun Jan 25 22:23:32 UTC 2015

Aloha!

Just to check - Randy, does this sound ok project wise with you?

Also, Pavel. If you think we ought to lower bclk from 133 to say 100, 66 (but not much lower) and feel that it is doable in the time then do that. As you have pointed out, if we don't need 133 MHz performance then lower freq will relax constraints.

Sent from my iPhone