[Cryptech Tech] Fwd: USPS Shipment Info for CJ465517007US

bunnie bunnie at bunniestudios.com
Sun Jan 18 04:51:41 UTC 2015

The board is made in Fremont, CA, actually.

You're right, the wifi module is probably one of the easiest bits to
swap out and it has an RF shield to hide everything. The other known
spot is the ethernet jacks are replaced with equivalents that have stuff
inside the RF shield.

I suppose since the board is made in CA, the feds could also just walk
onto the production line and say "here use these chips" but that doesn't
seem to have happened. I've got a pretty good relationship with the CM
and I have guys on the inside not connected to the board or management
who would tip me off.

-b.

--