[Cryptech Tech] Fwd: USPS Shipment Info for CJ465517007US

Bernd Paysan bernd at net2o.de
Sat Jan 17 22:43:02 UTC 2015

Am Sonntag, 18. Januar 2015, 07:34:00 schrieb Randy Bush:
> >> and then i wonder if we can also get boards which have not entered
> >> five eyes, so we get only pla injections?
> >
> > Where is it actually made?
>
> i presume where is everything made these days, shenzhen.

If that's the case, I could hand-carry one when I visit my girlfriend next
time; she lives on the other side of the Perl river.

The board is quite loaded with stuff... there are ample opportunities to bug
it.  The easiest thing for bugging it is probably the Wifi card; which is a
pretty standard part, and the bugged NSA version very likely just has a
slightly different firmware.

--
Bernd Paysan
http://bernd-paysan.de/