[Cryptech Tech] Fwd: USPS Shipment Info for CJ465517007US

bunnie bunnie at bunniestudios.com
Sat Jan 17 17:52:04 UTC 2015

that's...odd. It should have come from portland. does the UPS shipping
record really start at Los Angeles?

Shipping outside the US is a little behind, I'm sorry about that. We're
very wary of governments not liking the idea of small unlicensed
computers being exported to their citizens, so we're taking it slowly
and incrementally....

-b.

--