[Cryptech Tech] Fwd: USPS Shipment Info for CJ465517007US

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Sat Jan 17 17:43:51 UTC 2015

On Saturday, January 17, 2015, Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> wrote:

> well, now we know where the nsa installs the backdoors in novenas

I'm assuming that means yours has shipped? I'm still eagerly awaiting mine.

While we have bunnie on the email - I've been very impressed with the
updates and communications on the project. It is a bit delayed, but much
less than I was expecting from a crowed funded project. The updates have
been clear, and interesting - after various kickstarter projected went bad
(including ZPM Espresso) I was about to swear off any crowed funded things,
but this shows it can go well..

--
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad idea in
the first place.