[Cryptech Tech] arm

Jeroen Massar jeroen at massar.ch
Mon Jan 12 22:31:59 UTC 2015

On 2015-01-12 23:22, Jeroen Massar wrote:
[..]
> PCI/Thunderbolt/Lightning/Firewire and friends are definitely not an
> option, these things do DMA, do not want for this setup.

Just in case, checking the Supermicro X10SLM-F, as a random example of
what server boards carry for ports.

Possible interfaces are:
 - Serial (2x)
 - USB (1x internal + 4x external)
 - Ethernet (2x)
 - TPM (Trusted Platform Module) / Port 80 Connector
 - i2c
 - IPMI which has a i2c header (and one can get code into that device)
 - PCI
 - GPIO (Serial_Link General Purpose I/O Connection Headers)
 - SATA
 - SATA DOM
 - VGA (could use DDI for two-way comms ;)

As per the previous mail, the top three are likely viable for use, the
rest not so much.

Greets,
 Jeroen