[Cryptech Tech] arm

Basil Dolmatov dol at reedcat.net
Sun Jan 11 19:08:23 UTC 2015

Moreover, handling of bulk data implies, that the source of these data is reliable enough to maintain security chains without any weak points in it.
Otherwise we are repeating the same marketing error "private key is never leaves security device, so it cannot be stolen", but it will sign _any_ data, which will be supplied for signing (including bank transfer of all my funds to arbitrary account ;) )

dol@ с iPad