[Cryptech Tech] PCB prototyping machine [Was: BCP prototyping machine]

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Mon Feb 23 09:12:58 UTC 2015

On Saturday, February 21, 2015 01:15:34 PM Павел Шатов wrote:
> (Oops, does anyone else have problems with my HTML messages?)

Thanks for disabling HTML, this e-mail from you was not SPAM tagged.

> > Then, we would have a PCB assembly house mount at least the CPU and FPGA
> > on
> > the boards, but probably all of the components while we're at it. If
> > needed, I think I know a company in Sweden to do this part.
> >
> > /Fredrik
>
> Could you provide a link to this company's website, please?

The company in question barely has an Internet presence - are you looking for
specs of their capability? Another place in Europe that might do this is PCB
pool, they have specs online:

  http://www.pcb-pool.com/ppuk/info_pcb_assembling.html