[Cryptech Tech] external noise for novena

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Thu Sep 11 02:31:59 UTC 2014

[ putting this on tech list as much has been going on in p2p email as
  opposed to multicast ]

status

  o we have kosagi's last novena (until november production) heading to
    fredrik

  o joachim has two hacker boards from kosagi which he and fredrik will
    use to try to mate fredrik's noise to the novena now

  o paul has dev code for linux to make novena do what terasic spartan
    board has been doing; i am struggling through using it per docs

plans

  o fredrik will try and adapt his board to plug directly to the novena

  o benedikt, will you also try to do this?

this gives us the novena as the dev platform going forward with the full
trng chain.  testing methods are an interesting issue; we hope to learn
more at ches in ten days.

randy