[Cryptech Tech] New Avalanche board for Novena?

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Fri Oct 3 11:13:59 UTC 2014

> Not yet, doing pipecleaning of the Novena flow based on Pauls writeup
> right now. Then I'll start trying to talk to the noise board.

w000t!

> BTW: I've added a link to Pauls writeup on the front page of the
> Cryptech wiki.

thanks.  i always have to deep dive for it.

> My idea was to have an 8-pin 100-mil header connected to the signal
> that is also driving the LEDs to allow easy data out
> interface. Possibly even nine LEDs/pins to have 8 bit data + clock
> signal.

you seem to be pushing misc things you wish the novena had to fredrik's
noise board.  nothing wrong with that as long as it does not compromise
the noise.

otoh, you might want to use a different connector for the general aux
toys.  though that would mean you need cooperation from paul to get the
novena cpu to wiggle things for you.

randy