[Cryptech Tech] Proposal for new web layout

Joachim Strömbergson joachim at secworks.se
Sun Mar 16 20:54:37 UTC 2014

The following is a list of what I thought we should place on the
frontpage. Basically a sectioned list of sub pages to different project
areas. We can make it into a table (with to columns) to reduce the
height of the page.

Comments, screams before I do any changes? ;-)

Top of page below the menue bar
===============================
Short intro description. Basically what is there today but snappier and
possibly a simple illustration of an open HSM.

Project
- -------
Longer intro description - The current front page text + parts of the
big page text.
Problem description
Goals
Roadmap