[Cryptech Tech] User auditable hardware entropy source/random number generator

Benedikt Stockebrand bs at stepladder-it.com
Thu Jul 24 09:50:54 UTC 2014

Hi Joachim and folks,

Joachim Strömbergson <joachim at secworks.se> writes:

> Great writeup and discussions!

glad you enjoy it too:-)

> Benedikt Stockebrand wrote:
>> @ALL: Is it OK for you if I send things out by Thursday night to
>> give you a chance to take a look at things before Stockholm[...]
>
> Yes, please send things out and I'll happily look at it.

Since I'll be busy for the rest of the day anyway: Here's what writeup
I've got from my own project.  Some of it will be rather basic to you,
and it's really more to arrange my ideas than to make them intelligible
to others, but anyway.

Sections you might find actually interesting are these:

1.2
1.3
2.1.3 - 2.1.5
2.2.5 - 2.2.9