[Cryptech Tech] User auditable hardware entropy source/random number generator

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Sat Jul 12 19:26:04 UTC 2014

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 01:40:56 PM Benedikt Stockebrand wrote:
> Hi Fredrik and list,
>
> first off: Enjoy your holiday while you can---if you eventually blame me
> for being unable to relax and recover, I'll refuse to take any
> responsibility:-) Just let me know when you're around again and I'll
> give you an up-to-date schematic and whatever documentation I have by
> then.

>From all the e-mails you, Bernd  and Joachim have exchanged on the list
recently It seems to me that you've done quite a lot of work in developing an
entropy source that should work quite well in the framework we've thought of
for random number generation in this project. I also bet you are a much better
electronics engineer than myself =).

If that is OK with you I would like to first try and replicate your work, and
then integrate it with the FPGA together with Joachim (and anyone else who
wants to help out of course). I'm very glad you turned up with this - it
really advances us forwards on this important topic.

Whenever you have schematics ready...