[Cryptech Core] [Cryptech-business] funding application - quick comments welcome

Phil Roberts roberts at dkey.org
Wed Jan 30 21:50:49 UTC 2019

It looks good to me.

On 1/30/19, 3:30 PM, "Cryptech-business on behalf of Stephen Farrell" <cryptech-business-bounces at elists.isoc.org on behalf of stephen.farrell at cs.tcd.ie> wrote:

    Hiya,

    There's a funding call open that may suit us. [1] It's
    for 50k with potential for more later.

    I'll be submitting the attached tomorrow (deadline is Feb 1,
    and yes, I'm late drafting this;-).

    It's meant to be a short & sweet application so not very
    detailed. The headings/questions are from their submission
    form.

    If anyone has comments on this that they can get to me (or
    reply-all as you prefer) before 1600 UTC tomorrow (Jan 31),
    those'd be much appreciated.

    Cheers,
    S.

    [1] https://nlnet.nl/propose/