[Cryptech Core] funding application - quick comments welcome

Stephen Farrell stephen.farrell at cs.tcd.ie
Wed Jan 30 21:29:58 UTC 2019

Hiya,

There's a funding call open that may suit us. [1] It's
for 50k with potential for more later.

I'll be submitting the attached tomorrow (deadline is Feb 1,
and yes, I'm late drafting this;-).

It's meant to be a short & sweet application so not very
detailed. The headings/questions are from their submission
form.

If anyone has comments on this that they can get to me (or
reply-all as you prefer) before 1600 UTC tomorrow (Jan 31),
those'd be much appreciated.

Cheers,
S.

[1] https://nlnet.nl/propose/