[Cryptech Core] info about commons conservancy

Leif Johansson leifj at sunet.se
Thu Oct 4 15:06:52 UTC 2018

On 2018-10-04 15:25, Peter Stuge wrote:
> It was great to hear from everyone at the meeting over the phone!
>

> Leif Johansson wrote:
>>> Since you know him I think you can have very good influence.
>>
>> Since I'm not in the thought-police business so I don't know how
>> I would go about fulfilling your expectations. Sorry.
>
> I don't know where "thought-police" comes from. I wanted to encourage
> you to have a conversation with Guido about values.

I have. I don't have a problem with his values as I understand them.

> If you (like me, and as I understand it also Rob and those who +1:ed
> Rob's mail) think that electronic voting is a bad idea and you know
> him personally then he may listen, if you talk with him about how
> you think that it was a bad idea for him to work on that.

I am not going to do that because I don't think someone having worked
on a research project investigating crypto for EV should ever be a
disqualifying factor for anything.

I wouldn't even hold an interest in blockchain or SDN against anyone.

	Cheers Leif