[Cryptech Core] about that agenda

Phil Roberts roberts at dkey.org
Sun Sep 17 17:38:54 UTC 2017

I would like to meet with him informally at least.

I imagine we’ll start Wednesday with an agenda bash where we put in order everything we want to talk about.  One of the things I think would be useful is a discussion of uses of CrypTech going forward.  There are several possible use cases that we could consider next - this might be one of them.  But what do folks think - would you like to include him in the discussion?

Also, what time would people like to start on Wednesday.  Does 9am work for folks?